Friday, December 14, 2012

Dear blog


Dear blog...

im sorry for neglecting you for this pass few days... 

i'll list down things i should done...

1) i have 4 baju kurung to be done for a friend
2) i have 1 baju kurung for my mom's friend and she need to wear it before 27/12.
3) i have 10 bedung, 10 barut baby to be done for a friend that i said to be delivered at 24@25/ Dec
4) i have 5 baju kurung pahang for another friend
5) my sis is going to give birth anytime soon and she ask me to sew the sarung bantal, sarun tilam n baby quilt for in 1 set.
6) my on going project yang macam tak jalan sangat coz im a busy bee

7) to go to sewing classes every saturday
8) to rewrite my sewing notes from classes

9)  my house is a complete mess
10) laundry- need to do some hand washing and u know la the weather now.. cewah..sempat salahkan cuaca...
11) lampu bilik belakang rosak suda. need to find a wayarman la plak kot. sekali fius dapur pun rosak juge.


Recently, i just finish an ad hoc project, a freelance/outside work. For the first time ever memberanikan diri ambil projek luar yang tak pernah buat pun sebenarnya,  and Alhamdulillah it went well. Thanks to my co-partner yang tolong sama. Memang tak jangka boleh buat sebenarnya. Rezeki yang datang tiba-tiba, boleh la buat belanja baiki wayar kat rumah. Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah...


This saturday, after going to my weekly sewing class, im going to attend another craft class, insya-Allah i really hope i can make it. I am so very the tak sabar jugak la rasa macam nak pergi. Harap-harap bukan poyo rasa nak pergi pada hari ini sahaja, bila tiba masa jadi malas. hahahaha


See, i have so many things to do in my life. Yet, when i go home, i just could not resist to lay down and out of nowhere, tetiba dah melayari bahtera rumahtangga. eh... no no... dah belayar entah ke mana sehingga pagi menjelang tiba. im out of energy. kalau masa muda-muda dulu, boleh tido sampai 2-3 pagi pun. sekarang pukul 10 malam, mata sudah seperti teratai layu di tasik madu. is it because of the age factor? 

hmmm... i think i need to exercise, to work out. Give me back my stamina!!!

or is it just me yang makin bertambah malas? ZZzzzzzz


2 comments:

  1. bestnya dapat buat semua menda ni.menjait dan join craft class.jeles.jeles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku jeles anak ko dah 3?
    cmana? cmana? cmana?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping out your thoughts...